cardiostrong Elliptical cross trainers
The cardiostrong FX80 is a classic crosstrainer with a particularly flat, elliptical movement. In addition to the high quality of movement, the FX80 convinces with its excellent features. These include, among others, a bottle holder, a mobile phone/tablet holder, transport wheels and a USB charger.
RRP 1.899,00 €
Do You Have Questions? Contact us
- Perfect, joint-friendly concentricity: high-quality ball bearings, an excellent braking system and first-class workmanship ensure a great workout that guarantees a successful workout.
- Large flywheel: the front wheeler's flywheel is heavy enough to make it perfectly balanced, so that the training movement remains absolutely even.
- Precise braking system: the training computer's resistance control reacts quickly and precisely
- 50.8 cm stride length for a very comfortable, gliding feeling – suitable for people of all heights
- Pedal distance less than 10 cm! This puts the FX80 at the top of its class, offering completely natural movement
- Flat ellipse: the difference in height between the pedals is very small, resulting in a very pleasant, gliding running style.
- High-quality ball bearings ensure that the workout is fluid and that you can enjoy your elliptical trainer for a particularly long time.
- Large foot plates improve the feeling of security and give you the opportunity to vary the training a little by adjusting the foot position.
Training computer – cardiostrong FX80:
- 19 programmes, including pulse programmes and watt programmes
- 4-user memory
- Bluetooth® interface
- Heart rate monitor (via a separately available chest strap or on the hand pulse sensors)
- The multiple grips let you change the position of your hands during the workout; users of all heights can use the FX80 comfortably
- Many extra features! Smartphone holder, castors, lifting handle, USB charger, bottle holder and more
- Quiet mechanism: the foot plates glide over the rail on two rubberised rollers. This makes it quieter and gives it more stability.
- Clear LCD: have all of your important training data in your sights!
- iOS: iConsole+ Training and Kinomap
- Android: iConsole+ Training
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Dimensions set-up - cardiostrong FX80 Crosstrainer: (L) 202 cm x (W) 75 cm x (H) 174 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electronically adjustable magnetic brake
- RPM-independent resistance control
Balance mass according to the standard of Tiedje:
When you compare the products, please mind that some manufacturers define differently the balance mass of their crosstrainers. Therefore, the indications can vary among each other. Besides the weights of flywheel, pulley, and caryying wheel respectively cross and blank discs (levelling discs), the indications of balance mass of some manufacturers consider additionally the weights of pedal arms, handle bars, and other parts. This is dubious in our opinion. We define the balance mass as "total weight of flywheel, pulley, carrying wheel respectively cross and blanc discs", which form the rear balance unit.Balance mass according to the manufacturer: 0 kgBalance mass according to the standard of Tiedje: 9 kg, of it
Aspects which are not included in valuation according to the standard of Tiedje:
- Flywheel: 9 kg
- Pulley: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Carrying wheel: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Cross joint and round blank: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Grip bars (R+L): Not specified by the manufacturer
- Pedal arm (R+L): Not specified by the manufacturer
- Other parts: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Gear ratio: 1:10
- Stride length: 50.8 cm
- ball-bearing mounted joints
- Resistance levels: 32
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programs in total: 19, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 4
- User memory: 4
- Heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Extras: transport wheels
- An elliptical crosstrainer with a joint-gentle, elliptical movement